Should not be given option to send email to yourself if rejected later on
|Target version:||CB 1.3|
I have CB Configuration Email Handling set to Display Link to email form.
When I visit my own profile it shows me a Send Email link which when I click on it I get the message:
You are not allowed to send an email to yourself!
I think that the link should not be shown at all in the first place.
#3 Updated by nant over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from nant to beat
[7:26:11 μμ] Beat: Nick: Kyle waiting for your feedback: http://forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/1945
[7:27:38 μμ] Nicholas G. Antimisiaris: it shouldn't display anything
[7:28:02 μμ] Beat: please comment and reassign task
[7:28:06 μμ] Nicholas G. Antimisiaris: same way you don't see a connection request to yourself when viewing your own profile
#5 Updated by beat over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
1. your profile should look exactly same to you as to others, so showing link is correct, really to not have to get a second account just to see your profile.
2. and not allowing sending mail to yourself fine too
3. we have more urgent stuff for next 5 years to do.