Article tab does not show articles immediately after creation (UTC articles timezone issue)
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||1.00 hour|
|Target version:||CB 1.8|
Due to the "publish_up" date always being in the future it seams the match of publish_up to $now is always wrong. Only after several hours have passed will it actually show.
Joomla 1.6+ is using "JFactory::getDate()->toSql()" to set the database date value.
#1 Updated by krileon almost 2 years ago
- File 3268.patch added
- File 3268_alt.patch added
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Assignee changed from krileon to beat
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
2 proposed solutions. 1 just uses Joomla API and the other temporarily sets the timezone to UTC as Joomla does before constructing the date.
#2 Updated by beat almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Article tab does not show articles immediately after creation to Article tab does not show articles immediately after creation (UTC articles timezone issue)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Estimated time set to 1.00
Fixed in commit 1757 as suggested without JDate dependency.