Feature proposal #3008
focus to top on step change
21 November 2011
When changing a step it should re-focus to the top of the next step to prevent users having to scroll up when coming from a long step.
- Target version set to 1.2.1
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Implemented usage of scrollIntoView as is supported in all browsers (especially modern) and does not alter the URL in the address bar as windows.location would.
- Target version changed from 1.2.1 to 1.3.0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom