Ajax validation does not work for some fieldtypes
When using ajax validation on multicheckbox, radio, date, or datetime fieldtypes it does not function. This is due to how the CB jQuery validation binds to the input elements. Fixes likely needed in CB for multicheckbox and radio usages.
- Target version changed from 800 to 817
- Subject changed from Ajax validation does not work for multicheckbox or radio fields to Ajax validation does not work for some fieldtypes
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 817 to 2.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
This is indeed an issue in CB it self with the cbremote validation rule, but workarounds can make this fairly functional.
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
This will require #7471 and #7470 fixes to reliably function.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
This is now fixed with both MRs addressed and validation rule binding fixes in CB Code Field.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom