Feature proposal #6534
Implement support for system posts
System posts would be from an internal user and simply state System in addition to having an avatar image specific to System (looks bad without an image where avatar goes). This would allow admins to make posts without having to use their account. This would also work for comments and notifications.
Probably easiest to just have this as a new column where it's 1 for system and 0 for regular. When set as system it suppresses the avatar and name output. Both avatar and name could be parameters to adjust how system should display.
- Target version changed from 6.0.0 to 5.0.0
Separate column makes most sense. See PMS rewrite for example on how to best do this.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version changed from 5.0.0 to 4.4.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom