Feature proposal #7619
Implement additional unique indexes
A unique index should be on the likes and follows tables for user id and asset. A user can't like or follow the same asset twice. This would further improve SQL performance, but migration code needs to be implemented to clean up the duplicates first before the index is made unique.
- Target version changed from 6.0.0 to 955
- Target version changed from 955 to 6.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Only __comprofiler_plugin_activity_likes and __comprofiler_plugin_activity_following remain needing unique flag on liked and followed indexes. Other tables have had their necessary changes made.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Query for purging duplicates noted in install script and XML index flagged as unique for liked and followed.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom