Feature proposal #7769
Implement support for uploads in private messages
11 November 2019
Implement support for outputting private per-message galleries to allow for attachments in private messages. This should behave similar to the CB Activity implementation with a parameter to toggle attachments off/on with it default off.
- Target version changed from 3.0.0 to 2.5.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
"pm.%" asset has proper exclusion from "all" asset now. Now just need to setup display and save behavior for the gallery entries on new PM.
- % Done changed from 20 to 90
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom