Feature proposal #7978
Move action links off of href attribute
Action links are just taking over href behavior. Move these links to a custom attribute instead of using href as if the JS fails it sends the user to an ugly JSON page.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Still need to improve form submit so it can be better blocked. In the event the JS fails this causes an ugly JSON response.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Added onsubmit="return false;" to forms to block non-JS based form submits.
- Target version changed from 955 to 6.0.0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom