Feature proposal #7979
Improve post feature buttons
Post buttons for adding features to a post have poor overflow styling. There needs to be proper spacing between all the buttons so when they overflow they aren't touching each other. Maybe consider changing this to a flexbox usage and equalizing their sizing as well as including text in the buttons instead of just an icon.
The tooltips currently are useless as well since they can't display properly for mobile due to their click events. Basically you'd click to activate the button as the tooltip would show then immediately vanish as focus is given to the input.
- Target version changed from 955 to 6.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom