Feature proposal #8686
Replace LIMIT based paging with primary key paging
24 August 2021
Replace the LIMIT based paging with primary key and always show newly created first. There isn't a reason to support sorting by anything beyond that. This will cause some older activity/notifications to appear a little out of order, but that's fine.
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Notifications read state handling can then just be the last id read.
- Subject changed from Replace comment and notification timestamp sorting with primary key to Replace LIMIT based paging with primary key paging
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done changed from 30 to 90
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom