Check for IPVRESOLVE before setting it
21 December 2012
When forcing IPV4 some hosts CURL versions don't support the IPVRESOLVE parameter. Check that it can be set before setting it to prevent a warning from displaying.
- Description updated (diff)
CURLOPT_IPRESOLVE is available since curl 7.10.8. So simply just need to do a version check.
It is also only available for PHP 5.3 and newer. So ignore older PHP versions as well.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version set to 3.4.3
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom