Feature proposal #4145
Implement optional Dialog window for adding new content
Added by krileon over 9 years ago.
Updated over 7 years ago.
02 August 2013
The FORM and HTML is already on the page. Just optionally display it as a modal. This will avoid having to scroll the page for example when replying to a wall post as it'll just instantly open the modal. This should be optional on a usage by usage basis (for example modal for Wall and toggle for Photos).
- Target version set to 2.8.0
- Subject changed from Implement optional Modal window for adding new content to Implement optional Dialog window for adding new content
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Implemented for Group integrations new content forms. Default is also now set to Dialog.
- Target version changed from 2.8.0 to 3.0.0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom