Feature proposal #5407
Hardcode support for core activity
Added by krileon almost 8 years ago.
Updated about 6 years ago.
17 August 2015
Connections are a part of core CB and it's safe to hardcode support for their activity output based off the parent value. This is already the case for status and field activity and connections usage is also already hardcoded in so there's no harm in this.
- Target version changed from 3.0.1 to 754
Some profile activity could also display a profile canvas like usage.
Should just be the simple string that it is, but it needs to be more translatable. Maybe instead of hardcoding this the parsing be improved to better generate a translatable string. For example it could just be a tag! Example as follows.
Title: is now connected
'is now connected' => 'is now connected'
'with [tags]' => 'with [tags]'
is now connected with USERNAME
Only problem with this is tags will become subcontent since a title is specified so the display needs to be looked at further. Location and Tags probably shouldn't do a subcontent display. Display needs further review for this to work fluidly.
- Due date set to 17 August 2015
- Start date changed from 22 July 2015 to 17 August 2015
- Follows Feature proposal #5455: Implement support for location, tags, and action for any activity added
- Subject changed from Hardcode support for connections activity to Hardcode support for core activity
This should apply to all core activity. There should be built in access and display parsing for them. Implement this usage via triggers instead of hardcoding it into the HTML. Each core activity type should have its own template file as well.
The current hardcoded outputs should also probably become their own template files.
- Related to Bug #5630: System Action logic for canvas and avatar update activities not accounting for removal of uploaded images added
- Target version changed from 754 to 4.0.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
- Due date deleted (
17 August 2015)
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
All core activity display is now parsed. A few still need some access checks.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom