Feature proposal #6158
Implement thumbnail support for videos, files, and music
25 August 2016
Implement support for uploading a thumbnail for videos, files, and music. This could significantly improve how nice a gallery looks. For example a music file could be the bands album cover, etc..
Note this is already partially implemented. It just needs its upload code.
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Thumbnail usage should support linking and uploading. Add new gallery params to control this. Should be global only and not per-type as that's just too much access checks and unnecessary.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
- % Done changed from 80 to 90
Still needs option to delete thumbnail and needs backend params.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom