Feature proposal #6434
Hide dropdown menu on non-downloads pages
16 January 2017
When viewing latest releases in module or on page then hide the management dropdown as those functions are out of context and in modules can can hurt the display.
- Subject changed from Hide dropdown on non-downloads pages to Hide dropdown menu on non-downloads pages
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The latest versions view will now suppress the dropdown menu.
- Target version changed from 792 to 6.0.0
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom