Feature proposal #6941
Implement hide support for notifications
Added by krileon over 5 years ago.
Updated over 5 years ago.
21 December 2017
Implement support for hiding notifications from specific users or specific assets similar to activity and comments.
If an activity entry can't be deleted (e.g. global) then change the X to just specifically hide that entry. This will also open up the possibility of improving the notifications query usage so general notifications can be logged instead of having to do heavy replication (e.g. log 1 activity and display to the user and his connections).
- Target version changed from 6.0.0 to 4.2.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom