Feature proposal #8465
Added by krileon almost 2 years ago.
Updated almost 2 years ago.
A lot of the grids are using older padding method. Use newer negative margin method and move grid container buttons to their container footers. In addition to this modernize the UX throughout (e.g. buttons doing location.href should just be links, search inputs should only search on enter/button click, etc..).
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
- Subject changed from Improve grid UX to Improve UX
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done changed from 50 to 70
Change most content -sm to -md as they're too cramped before going responsive.
- % Done changed from 70 to 80
Improve the ellipsis menus as they're too small to accurately press on mobile. They should be squared using padding so that the press radius fits that of a finger. The following works perfectly.
p-2 pl-3 pr-3 text-large fa fa-ellipsis-v
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom