In activity stream in Groups for
On activity in groups, the privacy selection is not respected:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Lgoin as Demo user at https://demo.cbdemosites.com/demos/cb-groupjive/all-categories/1-community-builder-add-ons/26-cb-template-changer
2. Click on "what's on your mind?" field at top, write a message, select "Connections" as privacy and psot
3. Logout and click the "go to previous page" of browser button
- Post invisible
- Post visible.
It works correctly with Private, Users and Public, but not wit "Connections".
This users says that it also doesn't work with "Private" but I couldn't reproduce that by logging in with different user, can't see it:
- Status changed from Assigned to Rejected
- Target version deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Connections appears working fine. Edited post and was set to Public, changed to Connections, saved, and logged out and appears hidden as it should be.
See #8617 for topic issue regarding notifications not checking post privacy. Activity privacy is also controlled by CB Privacy and implemented by CB Auto Actions and not in CB Activity itself.