Stripe: lost disputes not cancelling subscriptions at Stripe
17 December 2021
Disputes lost immediately during charge.dispute.created never fire charge.dispute.closed. The current handling does not handle status in charge.dispute.created resulting in the dispute being treated as in a pending state. The result is recurring subscriptions get paused instead of cancelled due to dispute being lost.
- Target version changed from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1
- Target version changed from 4.6.1 to 4.6.2
Finally confirmed. This is due to a dispute lost immediately when it's created. The result is charge.dispute.closed event is never sent.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom