- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 29 June 2009
- Last connection: 29 January 2015
- CB (Developer, 14 May 2013)
22 January 2010
- 04:38 PM CB Bug #1394: In User edit, User params have class cbft_ instead of cbft_params
Fixed Edit Profile vertical alignment for fields in tr.cbft_param
19 January 2010
- 09:15 PM CB Bug #1394 (Closed): In User edit, User params have class cbft_ instead of cbft_params
- We have several cbft_XXX definition for <TR>'s
Can you also add one for user params, its current blank <tr class="...
12 August 2009
- 06:01 PM CB ProfileBook Bug #1199: safari 4 (mac + pc probably too): title of blog tab form goes outside the rectangle
- Beat, on Skype you mentioned something about:
- 04:42 AM CB ProfileBook Bug #1199: safari 4 (mac + pc probably too): title of blog tab form goes outside the rectangle
- Looks fine here on Safari 4 PC. Maybe modify code to reduce size value? (currently at 60)
17 June 2009
- 09:32 PM CB Bug #1087: CSS class of Manage Connections update buttons have inputbox instead of button class
- Beat, why is this button not assigned .button and insteaad assigned .inputbox?
- 04:33 PM CB Bug #1051: User profile output: cbClr in wrong location doesn't clear left/middle/right properly
- Kyle, this was a reminder for Beat to fix in default CB template.
This fix was already added to the Coolness CB te...
11 June 2009
- 10:29 PM CB Bug #1051 (Closed): User profile output: cbClr in wrong location doesn't clear left/middle/right properly
in Default.php change lines:
133: echo '</div><div class="cbClr"></div>';
to: echo '<div class="cbClr"...
Also available in: Atom