Backend: Super-Admins can not edit themselves
When attempting to edit ones self in backend the super admin is presented with a permissions error. Appears present in all releases. Seams something regarding J1.5 ACL was adjusted? All adjustments should've been J1.6 specific.
#5 Updated by krileon over 8 years ago
- File 2114_cb.acl.patch 2114_cb.acl.patch added
- File 2114_cb.tables.patch 2114_cb.tables.patch added
- File 2114_cb.core.patch 2114_cb.core.patch added
- File 2114_controller.user.patch 2114_controller.user.patch added
- File 2114_controller.default.patch 2114_controller.default.patch added
- Subject changed from super admins can not edit their selves in backend to mapGroupNamesToValues non-functional in various locations
Patch is multi-part to fix all locations of mapGroupNamesToValues usage.
#8 Updated by beat over 8 years ago
- Subject changed from mapGroupNamesToValues non-functional in various locations to Backend: Super-Admins can not edit themselves
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Estimated time set to 1:00 h
mapGroupNamesToValues non-functional in various locations : not true, only in one location.
Fixed a outlined in comment #7 above in r1326 .
Thanks for the analysis, Kyle.