Feature proposal #2775
Backend: Modify help message for Registration tab email addresses
A number of users have been complaining that CB 1.7 breaks their emailing.
We investigated such a case and found that the emails were in fact sent but some email environments would reject (?) such emails because the receiving address was invalid.
Suggest a stronger message in the help area.
#2 Updated by beat almost 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Modify help message for Registration tab email addresses to Backend: Modify help message for Registration tab email addresses
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to beat
- Target version set to CB 1.7.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 0:12 h
Implemented in r1594 :
DEFINE ('_UE_REG_EMAIL_FROM_DESC','Email address you want to be used when emailing registrants. Keep empty to use CMS From email address. But make sure to use a valid email to avoid email delivery issues.');