Feature proposal #3084
implement linkedin plugin fieldtype
10 December 2011
LinkedIn has plugins similar to other connection types that weren't available when developed. Below should be implemented as a fieldtype in the same manner Facebook is for example.
- Target version set to 339
- Target version changed from 339 to 2.1.0
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Most require special params admin must supply so admin can provide those plugins using the Custom plugin type and supplying the plugin source.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Only the share button can be implemented as the others need configured by an admin. They can supply the others using Custom type.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom