depreciate all FBML usage
14 December 2011
FBML is being removed, entirely, on Jan 1 of 2012. All endpoints are being removed so it will no longer functional at all. This means invite field will need to be removed as there is no replacement for it and it depends on FBML.
This affects the following Social Plugins:
- Target version changed from 339 to 2.1.0
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Subject changed from depreciate all Facebook FBML usage to depreciate all FBML usage
Title change as users are confusing it with depreciating Facebook all together, which is FALSE.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom