jQuery Validate skips a radio/checkbox input if 1 option hidden
When using a radio or multicheckbox field and the first option is hidden it cuases the required validation to be ignored for the input. For example in CBSubs have the first plan set to hide and marked exclusive then have the second plan visible and marked exclusive. The jQuery validation will skip the CBSubs plan selector input.
- Target version changed from CB 2.0.14 to CB 2.0.15
- Target version changed from CB 2.0.15 to CB 2.1
Needs retesting as this scenario seams working fine now.
Confirmed, but seams to only specifically affect CBSubs oddly enough. Radio fields and Multi-Checkbox fields work fine even with first value hidden.
Seams to be a deeper issue present. The form isn't validating most fields correctly on pressing submit. Appears to be due to cbremote check.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom