Feature proposal #6124
Implement modal photo rotate
02 August 2016
This should just be a CSS rotation stored in the items params. Only owner/moderator should be allowed to rotate. Can only be done from the modal window.
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to 2.0.0
Generic AJAX action handler implemented now so this should be super easy to add with a single function.
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Already half way there with the action handler.
This probably should just store the rotation by re-processing rotation only. Imagine has a simple function for this as well.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
This will be CSS driven as re-processing images is just too heavy. 90 and 270 degrees need their max-width adjusted to the max-height of the modal window though to compensate for this, but that's simple enough.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom