Language finder not working unless backend language is default
22 January 2019
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Unable to confirm. Set backend to Japanese. Then searched nl-BE CB language plugin fine.
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
Ok, was able to confirm this by setting backend Joomla language to nl-BE then attempting to search the CB language plugin nl-BE. Result is no results.
It's purely due to case sensitivity. It's being converted to nl-be instead of nl-BE.
The language finder XML needs to just pass plugin element instead of plugin folder to the finder. This doesn't work for CBSubs language plugins though as they have a element of cbsubs-nl-NL but a folder of cbpaidsubscriptions-nl-nl.
CBTxt it self needs improved as there's no reason it to be case sensitive for language tag.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in MR !1454
The fix is to normalize language tag in CBTxt to lowercase.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from CB 2.4.1 to CB 2.4.6
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
Re-opening as this has yet to be merged. This still needs fixed. The issue is caused by language tags not being normalized which cases case sensitive loading issues.
Also available in: Atom