Feature proposal #8480
Remove provider id field storage
These fields don't have a purpose anymore as it's not possible to link to most provider profiles anymore. Implement usage of separate database for storage and convert these fields to profile edit only with no storage behavior just for linking/unlinking button rendering.
- Target version changed from 9.0.0 to 8.0.0
Don't remove the fields, but convert them to non-stored as we still need a convenient way for users to unlink/link from profile edit.
- Subject changed from Remove provider id fields to Remove provider id field storage
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Needs migration from _comprofiler to new custom table.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom