Userdata substitutions no longer accept parameters reason and default
22 August 2011
When using a userdata substitution it no longer accepts parameters like reason, etc.. Examples as follow.
[cb:userdata field="avatar" reason="profile" /]
[cb:userdata field="avatar" reason="list" /]
They all output exactly the same. Not all parameters should be supported as the output attempted should always be PHP, but "reason" should still be useable to allow for example getting the thumbnail URL vs getting the fullsize URL of avatar. Subsequently [avatar] through API returns a full URL instead of just the filename now.
- File 2729.patch 2729.patch added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to beat
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Added support for "Reason" and "Default" parameters to userdata substitution usage.
- Target version set to CB 1.7.1
- Subject changed from Userdata substitutions no longer accept parameters to Userdata substitutions no longer accept parameters reason and default
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Estimated time set to 2:00 h
Fixed in r1573.
Also available in: Atom