Image fields on registration upload with missing userid and before registration is successful
When an image field is placed on the registration page it is uploaded before registration completes (if the field validates) which is giving the images a userid of 0 (e.g. 0_xyz.png). However, if registration fails this image is not being removed.
#2 Updated by krileon almost 9 years ago
- File cb.core.patch cb.core.patch added
- File cb.tables.patch cb.tables.patch added
- File comprofiler.class.php.patch comprofiler.class.php.patch added
- File plugin.class.patch plugin.class.patch added
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Assignee changed from krileon to beat
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Extended API for fields to have a commit and rollback function. Both triggered as needed inside of the saveSafely function of user class object.