CB 1.7.1 substitution check uses language string value instead of stored field value
As described here:
Verified on my local testing.
[cb:if cb_sex="_MALE"] Mr.[/cb:if][cb:if cb_sex="_FEMALE"] Mrs[/cb:if]
Looks like the comparison is testing cb_sex against the translated value of _MALE instead of the database stored value of _MALE.
Updated by krileon almost 10 years ago
- File 2960.patch 2960.patch added
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Assignee changed from krileon to beat
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Further review it appears that select fields are the only fields where the values are translated for PHP output, all the others output raw.
Updated by beat almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Estimated time set to 2:00 h
Fixed in r1722 .
Kept code, with check for $reason finishing with ":translated", that way maybe some uses in substitutions will work like e.g. : reason="profile:translated" for those fields.
Ohterwise falling through like suggested to csv method.